In my previous post, I have listed the best Performing Equity Funds ( Large Cap , Midcap/ Small Cap, Diversified Funds), balanced Funds, Debt Funds & Gold Funds. Now ion this post, we are mainly looking for best performing Equity Sector Funds, International Funds as well as Arbitrage funds.
Equity Mutual Funds – Sector / Thematic
Please note that Sector Funds invest in particular sector and involves higher risk as compared to Diversified funds. Sector specific risks exist in such funds.
Please see the post below for the best performing Equity Sector and thematic funds – (Infrastructure & Banking funds have given 40% returns in last one year) – See the link below:
Equity Mutual Funds – International
Please note that International Funds invest in International markets and involves higher risk as compared to Diversified funds. Such funds also carries Exchange Risk. You should avoid investing in International Funds.
|International Funds||AUM||1 year||2 Year||3 Year||5 Year|
|Motilal MOSt Shares NASDAQ 100 ETF||65||9.7||12.3||15.9||24.3|
|Birla SL Intl. Equity – A (G)||54||-6.4||-1||0.3||11.6|
|ICICI Pru US Bluechip Equity (G)||159||8.4||5.5||7.4|
|Franklin Asian Equity Fund (G)||97||19.3||4.6||5.8||11.3|
|JPMorgan Greater China Eqty||53||10.1||4.7||5.2||13.8|
|As on 15-Sep-2016||Complied by Wealth18.com|
Equity Mutual Funds – Arbitrage Funds
Also Read – Should you Invest in Arbitrage Funds ?
Such funds exploit differences between spot market & derivatives market. These funds enjoy tax benefit of Equity funds wile giving returns similar to Interest rates.
|Arbitrage Funds||AUM||1 Yr||2 Yr||3 Yr||5 Yr|
|ICICI Pru Blended Plan-B||47||10.7||10.2||10.2|
|Axis Enhanced Arbitrage Fund-DP (G)||153||7.2||7.2|
|Edelweiss Arbitrage Fund – Dir (G)||589||7.1||7.2|
|JM Arbitrage Advantage -Direct (G)||3014||7||7||7.6|
|ICICI Pru Eqty-Arbitrage-Direct (G)||2494||7||7.1||7.8|
|As on 17-April-2017||Complied by Wealth18.com|
Note that if you invest in DIRECT plan for above funds, you will get higher returns approx 0.5%
Please see my other posts on
- Best performing ELSS Funds (Equity Linked Savings Scheme funds i.e. Tax Savings Equity Mutual Funds)
- Best Performing Equity Thematic or Sector Funds
- Best Performing Arbitrage funds ( almost risk free and can be used as alternative to Fixed Deposits)
- Best Performing International Funds (funds that invest overseas market e.g. international stocks like Google, Apple etc)
- Best Performing Balanced funds (funds that invest both in Equities and Debt)
- Best Performing Debt funds
- Best Performing Gold Funds or Gold ETF